ICT supporter of the semester and I will propel myself. I would think that created with intention was beneficial to the users, especially the teachers.
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2567
Best to help
During that time education could not be sustained. Everyone tries their best to help children get a good education. My environment is a school that needs help with learning resources. I do whatever it takes Including asking Google and Microsoft to open the platform. and allow the characteristics of communication devices such as low-spec computers and mobile phones to receive effective communication. I know that both Microsoft and Google are willing to help and that the company has incurred a lot of costs. This is information I know because I am a coordinator myself.. The problem is not exhausted. In addition, the most serious problem is I was infected with Covid from the first time. After that I have been infected many times. I think I've lost some of my memory. And it was that time that caused me to forget. The complexity of the system I was working on was becoming more complex, I had no idea what connections I was making. I can't get many passwords. I finished it and within hours I forgot. And I believe some developers who have been infected believe it. and received the COVID-19 vaccine and had these symptoms as well
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ผู้ใช้งาน โดยเฉพาะครู วิธีที่ดีที่สุดคือการช่วยเหลือ โดย EDU 13 มิถุนายน 2567 ในช่วงเวลานั้น การศึกษาไม่สามารถดำเนินต่อไปได้ ทุกคนพยายามอย่างเต็มที่เพื่อช่วยให้เด็กๆ ได้รับการศึกษาที่ดี สภาพแวดล้อมของฉันคือโรงเรียนที่ต้องการความช่วยเหลือด้านทรัพยากรการเรียนรู้ ฉันทำทุกอย่างที่จำเป็น รวมถึงการขอให้ Google และ Microsoft เปิดแพลตฟอร์ม และอนุญาตให้คุณลักษณะของอุปกรณ์สื่อสาร เช่น คอมพิวเตอร์สเปคต่ำและโทรศัพท์มือถือ สามารถรับการสื่อสารได้อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ ฉันรู้ว่าทั้ง Microsoft และ Google เต็มใจที่จะช่วยเหลือ และบริษัทได้เสียค่าใช้จ่ายไปมากแล้ว นี่คือข้อมูลที่ฉันรู้เพราะฉันเป็นผู้ประสานงานเอง ปัญหาไม่ได้จบลงเพียงเท่านี้ นอกจากนี้ ปัญหาที่ร้ายแรงที่สุดคือฉันติดเชื้อโควิดตั้งแต่ครั้งแรก หลังจากนั้นฉันก็ติดเชื้ออีกหลายครั้ง ฉันคิดว่าฉันสูญเสียความทรงจำไปบ้าง และเป็นช่วงเวลานั้นที่ทำให้ฉันลืม ความซับซ้อนของระบบที่ฉันกำลังทำงานอยู่นั้นซับซ้อนมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ฉันไม่รู้ว่าฉันกำลังเชื่อมต่ออะไรอยู่ ฉันไม่สามารถจำรหัสผ่านได้หลายรหัส ฉันทำเสร็จแล้วก็ลืมภายในไม่กี่ชั่วโมง และฉันเชื่อว่านักพัฒนาบางคนที่ติดเชื้อก็เชื่อเช่นนั้น และได้รับวัคซีนป้องกันโควิด-19 และมีอาการเหล่านี้ด้วยเช่นกัน
ตอบลบ